About Me

My Photo
I am 43. I am married to the love of my life. Together we have two beautiful young adults who bring me joy everyday. Secretly, I'm counting the years till grandbabies start coming; they just need to find their forever loves first.

Friday, April 11, 2014

New Free Pattern!! Paddle Wheel Crochet Dishcloth!

Wow, did I drop the ball on this one!

My new Paddle Wheel Dishcloth pattern has been available for weeks now and I totally forgot to post it on here! Where has my head been??

So, without further ado....here is the Paddle Wheel Dishcloth Pattern




Happy Crocheting!

3 comments:

Bailey said...

Beautiful. Love the colors you picked. Makes me think summer.

homeschooljewelrymom said...

Very nice! Thanks :-)

Stacie Lantrip said...

I like the raised sections for scrubbing! Thanks!